Kendall Beach is a small coastal beach in New South Wales just below Sydney, Australia. The purpose of this post is to explore through photographs the interplay of the beauty of rocks, sand, surf and marine sea weed left on the beach. Seeing beauty in things around you, is very uplifting thing … It does something for you on the inside. As my wife Harriet says: You need to be in a state of BEING and not DOING.
Kendall Beach is a series of contrasts: The immediate buff coloured grainy beach ….. the smooth watery section of the beach where the waves have been …. the white frothy circle around the beach where the small waves are mixing with the sand on the beach ….. the aquamarine of the water in the bay ….. the dark contrast of of the small vegetated small cliffs that lead up to the small town of Kendall Beach ….. the contrasting of the small vertically pine trees against the light sky …. and the light sky itself
Note: To see the text and photos in a larger size or smaller size, hold down the Ctrl button with the left hand and use your right hand to move your cursor forwards or backwards to increase or decrease the size of the print and photographs or click on any photograph and it will enlarge to a larger screen size. It will be clearer in detail than the photo on the post. It will be as if you were really there looking at the scene.
I just really enjoyed walking along the beach and seeing the following sorts of things:
- The small cliff to the far right-hand side of the beach
- The boulder shelf meeting the ocean …. solidness meeting a moving mass of water
- Brown sea weed left on the beach ….. contrasting against the buff coloured grainy beach sand
- Brown sea weed with balloon sacs mixed with green sea weed left on the beach
- The spikiness of a big spinifex grass seed head contrasting against the buff coloured grainy beach sand
- the swollen light blue translucence of a blue bottle constraints withe brown of the seaweed and the grainy buff coloured sand
- A pair of fisherman …. rods in the rod holders on the beach enjoying the balmy beach atmosphere
- A pair of expectant fishermen fishing off the rocks and into a tidal channel between two rock outcrops